Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Visit from my Colorado Family


Mark, Sherilyn and Laura visited me a couple of weeks ago and we all went to dinner at a Mexican Restaurant called Morelia.  It was good but I can't seem to find a restaurant that serves real Mexican food like they do in Arizona.  I AM NOT GIVING UP.   I know there has to be one somewhere.


It's sure fun to be around Laura and her Dad.  They love to be together and they enjoy every moment.


We all attended church together and after the Mortensens drove back to their home in Paonia Colorado. They dropped of their daughter Laura at BYU before returning home.  It is so different to have them only 5 hours away rather than 2000 miles away.

1 comment:

  1. I love only being 5 hours away...I wish the Florida ranch was only 5 hours away....and the beach:(. But now we have the beautiful mountains and that's a pretty close second. :) maybe in a few months the mountains will even be a first in my book! Time will tell. :) we had fun with you and look forward to many more fun weekends. We'll have to be on the hunt for that perfect Mexican food....utahs just hiding it!

    ReplyDelete