Saturday, September 15, 2012

Grandson's Mission Call


August has been such a busy month filled with many activities therefore I have not taken the time to post.


Faith George Grandma Passey

George has been called to the South Carolina Mission.  He is so excited about his mission and I know he will serve the people well in So. Carolina



This was my first visit to the Logan Temple and it was very special to share this evening with my grandson George, his mom Faith and his brother and his wife's family. 

1 comment:

  1. Mom....I loved all your new posts and pictures!!! The picture of faith with you and George is beautiful. She looks ten years younger. Of course you are beautiful as usual!!!! :) I really like my family picture. If a cant get another one taken before Christmas that may just be our Christmas picture. My house is feeling a little more like a home each day. Went to our new ward today and really enjoyed it. It seems to be a little more active ward than paonias but I really did grow to love that little paonia ward. But...there will still only be one ELLSWORTH!!!! Haha

    ReplyDelete